SAGA Balloon Museum
On October 1st, 2016, SAGA Balloon Museum, as the first permanent exhibit of hot-air-balloon museum in Japan, opened at Matsubara Saga City.
There are the large-sized theater that you can enjoy full realistic videos of Saga International Balloon Fiesta ,the flight simulator that you can get a pilot feeling, and the historical goods on display.
Please come visit the balloon museum. You will enjoy and experience the hot-air-balloon there anytime with any weather.
SAGA Balloon Museum
[During Balloon Fiesta 11.1~11.5] 7:00～19:00 （Last admission: 16:30）
[for regular] 10:00～17:00 （Last admission: 16:30）* The opening hours may be changed during Saga Balloon Fiesta and Sagajoka Hinamatsuri Doll's Festival.
Days Closed（for regular）
Mondays（except for National Holidays / substitute public holidays on Monday, in which case the museum is open on the holiday and closed the following Tuesday instead）,Year-end and New Year holidays
* The opening days may be changed during Saga Balloon Fiesta and Sagajoka Hinamatsuri Doll's Festival.
Adult 500 yen; High, junior and elementary school students 200 yen; Pre-schooler Free
（One Yearly Passport Adult 1000 yen; High, junior and elementary school students 400 yen）
〒840-0831 2-27 2chome, Matsubara Saga City
From JR Saga Station
- 17minutes walk to the prefectural government direction along Chuo Ohdori Street from Saga Station South Gate
- 5 minutes by Saga City Bus, Showa Bus, or Yutoku bus from Saga Eki Bus Center. Please get off the Bus stop 'Kencho-mae' (within 1min walking distance from this bus stop.)
- 5 minutes by taxi from Saga Station South Gate
From Saga Airport
- 20 minutes by Saga City Bus Limousine (Semi-Express For Saga Station Bus Center) Please get off the Bus stop 'Kencho-mae' (within 1min walking distance from this bus stop.)
From Saga International Balloon Fiesta (Every day during the event only)
- 100 yen Shuttle Bus travels between the venue and streets in town,
Please get off at the bus stop called 'Balloon Museum Mae'
- There are spaces for 65 cars. : (100 yen for 30 mins)
*Service ticket may be issued. Please ask at the information.
- Large-sized Busses: 3 parking lots (2000 yen for 6 hours)
Last Modified: 2017.10.18